Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome to the Project

Hello! Welcome to the Sabrina Design Project.

A couple of years ago, right after I graduated from Texas State University, I had the idea to collect my name, Sabrina in every shape and form I could think of. As a graphic designer, I had met and been inspired by a number of professionals, professors, teachers, mentors and friends and began a book project. I finished a first draft of the book, but due to a hard drive crash, and the inability to mass produce it, or add new projects to it, I have decided to post my book in a blog form, and continue to add Versions as I get them.

Enjoy, comment, and contact me if you are interested in participating!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sabrina,

    The blog is looking really good and I love the pre-project pictures of you making everything (has been a long time since I've seen that stuff!).

    I still have one more "Sabrina" to send to you :)

    <3,
    Jennifer aka Jfo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darlin',

    The online version is coming along nicely.

    Suggestions: I'd rename the posts, just the names of the person. There's so many well-known names that adding the other details isn't really necessary. The rest of the dates received, where they live, et cetera doesn't seem that important to me.

    I'll be watching to see how this shapes up!


    Cade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestion! I renamed it with the card numbers, and the name of the artist. I still like knowing that they came in the mail in order, and once I finish the initial batch of original cards in the book, I will just label them with names.

    Share this link with your friends!

    ReplyDelete