Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Book Intro

The idea for this book came to me after attending another year at the Creative Summit in 2006. The idea was to compile a collection of different versions and drawings of my name and create a full project book. I asked over 100 designers, illustrators, photographers and other creatives from across the nation to help me build this book and make one of many, and many of one. The purpose of this project is to compare the creative minds of many different and brilliant people by giving them each the same task.

As a recent design graduate, I decided to make this book as a main part of my portfolio, since I never had the chance to create a book in any of my design classes. I am happy that many of my mentors, inspiring designers, illustrators, photographers and friends helped me create this book by providing a simple piece of art for others to enjoy. I hope that you appreciate this broad scope of these creatives and like seeing what I received as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment