Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Postcrossing and More

Hello! Long time no see, mister blog. I've been collecting Sabrina drawings and pictures for a while so hopefully I can use some of my downtime as a freelance graphic designer to update this more often.

To get things started, I want to tell you about Postcrossing.com. You might be able to tell that I love mail -- especially postcards. My friend introduced me to this and I've been hooked ever since. It's basically a postcard exchange program with people from all over the world! I have close to 50 postcards from everywhere now. I added information about my blog to my profile, so I might be able to add a bunch of new artworks to the mix too!

Here is a card from Mirka in Finland. She is studying comics in art school -- how fun!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment