Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Card 27 | Nigel Holmes

Always dressed in blue, from head to toe, Nigel Holmes was easy to spot when I picked him up from the airport in 2005. As his personal ‘speaker buddy’ , I made sure he got from here to there during the Creative Summit weekend. Originally from England, Nigel makes the east coast his home and does phenomenal informational graphics. He also has a huge obsession with cheese, and even informed us during his presentation that while digesting, cheese somehow releases a chemical or substance that makes us happy. He also thanked me for being a wonderful ‘student driver’, but it sounded like I was practicing for my driving test. At least he sent me a free signed copy of his book, Wordless Diagrams, which is now available at Amazon.com.




Check out Nigel and his amazing graphics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment